[FoRK] Large 1TiB< n < 1PiB Backup

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Tue Dec 26 10:02:45 PST 2006

I'm going to be experimenting with the Tivoli CDP software, even though
they haven't released a Linux or Mac version yet.

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/continuous-data-protection/

What WebDav server would people recommend for a Linux server?

I ran across the Spare Backup service while researching.  They offer
"unlimited" (unlimited=50GB) backup at $4.99/mo. flat rate.

http://www.sparebackup.com/ppc/

sdw