[FoRK] Lingua-Trashism was theofascism

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Wed Sep 6 19:59:58 PDT 2006

I wonder if Bush has gotten a new speech writer. As
much as it pains me, to be honest, the latest stuff is
pretty good, assuming all the facts check out.

Bush may be the sort who doesn't admit to mistakes
easily but takes course corrections along the way
nonetheless.

The past is history, look to the future.
Albert