[FoRK] Re: what does evesdropping sound like?

Ian Holsman < ian at holsman.net > on > Sun Jul 9 23:24:53 PDT 2006

you can 'hear' them.
it just takes a while to take effect

start mentioning osama, or some other keywords and you'll be hearing
the sound of 'you can't fly today' pretty soon I'm gathering.