[FoRK] Day without illegals in the bay area

Luis Villa < luis.villa at gmail.com > on > Mon May 1 18:14:19 PDT 2006

On 5/1/06, Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> wrote:
> Its not about legal immigrants - its about illegals who want to change
> the national anthem to be spanish and primary language of education to
> be spanish.

Your first post was merely offensive in its implications. This one is
just plain idiotic crap. Do Indian immigrants want the primary
language of education to be Hindi? Do Irish immigrants want the
primary language of education to be Irish? Show me the polling data to
back up your inane crap, or shut the hell up.

Luis (boggled that someone who is clearly an immigrant or the child of
immigrants would swallow such completely bullshit propaganda)