[FoRK] F*ck Microsoft...

Tom Higgins < tomhiggins at gmail.com > on > Mon Mar 6 00:55:16 PST 2006

On 3/3/06, Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> wrote:
> [Warning: the following contains great gobs of Linux smugness]

Is it smugness if your just plain right? Nope.

Linux has never asked me for a serial number and while some of the
folks I turn to for help can come off a bit harsh..its a tough love
...they want me to learn rather than be "just another victim". Since
'93 this has helped me greatly..

So if your OS treats you like a crackho and you continue to go crawl
back to your abusive pimp daddy in Redmond..well I hope at least you
get paid well.

> Oddly enough, there was a recent discussion on whether the Portland
> Linux/Unix Group should continue its monthly Linux clinic, since it's
> become so easy to install and use.  I opted to continue the clinic, just
> 'cos it's fun to get folks socializing and teaching each other.

Portland in the hizza. PTP4Life.... Keith rocks btw, he is the johnny
appleseed of linux as he plants knoppix CDs in his wake...Our groups
should do more together..

-tomhiggins