[FoRK] Should we add some ads to FoRK-archive? At 60K hits/day...

Eugen Leitl eugen
Thu Oct 6 05:03:27 PDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 12:34:34PM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> I've got a box somewhere in America with a couple of hundred lightly
> used sites on it - I'd be interested in peering DNS with someone and
> things like that...

Speaking about boxes, I'm about to rent my first rack this month. Given that
at some point I'm going to need to service customers overseas,
does anyone here know of root servers in about the same price
class as http://hetzner.de/preismatrix_dedi.html ?