[FoRK] Should we add some ads to FoRK-archive? At 60K hits/day...

Andy Armstrong andy
Thu Oct 6 04:34:52 PDT 2005

On 6 Oct 2005, at 04:49, Stephen Williams wrote:

> That's excellent. Would you consider getting VServer working on it?
> Then you could have lightweight, private Linux istances.
>
> It's occurred to me before that it would be cool to federate some
> well connected sites for backup, failover, aggregate bandwidth,
> etc. I have three that I control completely, soon T1 or better
> (full, shared, and cablemodem).

I've got a box somewhere in America with a couple of hundred lightly
used sites on it - I'd be interested in peering DNS with someone and
things like that...

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net