[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Naren nsavara
Thu Oct 6 01:27:50 PDT 2005

Udhay wrote:

> At 12:58 AM 10/6/2005, Naren wrote:
>
> >And yeah... until u manage to fit in, maybe you could fertilize eggs
> >for a living.... what with all the pollution, pesticides and
> >declining fertility rates in China... and good genetics being at a
> >premium there.....
> >

> Not that it makes a difference to your point, which I agree with...
>
> But why did you assume Beberg meant China?
>
> :-)

Well... he said "Asia's where the action is"... so, with a greying society
in Japan, a Taiwan threatened by China and a Singapore that's not driven by
laissez faire, India and China'd be the two places where the action is....

But yeah... gotta be China not India... coz I've had young chinese females
step forward and introduce themselves to me... ask me where I'm from... and
on hearing New Delhi... they'd sort of go into a trance and say "ooh...
New... York or New... Zealand or even New Hampshire, even New Jersey" and
when I'd repeat where I am from and add the name of the country, the ooh
would shift to a ohhh! or even a aargh if not a ugh... and then take two
steps back...

> Um. Nxlxn (it *is* Nxlxn, yes? If yes, what's up with the new nick?)
> - I think you're in Delhi (I'm in Bangalore)?

Yup... that's me... and Delhi is where I am... posting under a nickname many
people personally address me by; so someone that doesnt know me at all
personally and Googles my name while browsing some business proposal from me
doesnt get overly exposed to my views on politics, terrorism or product
development methodologies!!!

Regards,

Naren