[FoRK] Should we add some ads to FoRK-archive? At 60K hits/day...

Stephen Williams sdw
Wed Oct 5 20:49:17 PDT 2005

That's excellent. Would you consider getting VServer working on it? Then
you could have lightweight, private Linux istances.

It's occurred to me before that it would be cool to federate some well
connected sites for backup, failover, aggregate bandwidth, etc. I have
three that I control completely, soon T1 or better (full, shared, and
cablemodem).

160GB isn't much however. I have 44GB of pictures on display at the
moment for instance.

sdw