[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Udhay Shankar N udhay
Wed Oct 5 20:19:12 PDT 2005

At 12:58 AM 10/6/2005, Naren wrote:

>And yeah... until u manage to fit in, maybe you could fertilize eggs
>for a living.... what with all the pollution, pesticides and
>declining fertility rates in China... and good genetics being at a
>premium there.....
>
>just kidding....
>
>but frankly... at 6'1" you'd be among the shorter or average height
>of the younger generation of Chinese... since when I visited
>Shanghai this march/april; I saw that most of the 10-12 year olds
>are 5'8" or taller; and amazingly many of the 15/16 year olds are
>6'+ or even 6'1"+...
>
>but cynical humour apart.....
>why're you assuming the near albino colour of your skin or your
>inability to speak anything other than english or your height (as if
>that height is unusual with the locals) will make a difference ?

Um. Nalin (it *is* Nalin, yes? If yes, what's up with the new nick?)
- I think you're in Delhi (I'm in Bangalore)?

Not that it makes a difference to your point, which I agree with...

But why did you assume Beberg meant China?

:-)

Udhay