[FoRK] Should we add some ads to FoRK-archive? At 60K hits/day...

Ian Andrew Bell FoRK fork
Wed Oct 5 18:45:29 PDT 2005

I've got a Dual P4 2.8 with two sets of mirrored 80GB SCSI drives and
about 1GB of RAM that I bought on eBay not long ago.

Presently it does, uh... nothing really... and sits at a CoLo (Peer1
Network, Vancouver) running Fedora Core 3 Linux and generally
consuming power.  Due to my general specialness Peer1 doesn't charge
me for either my bandwidth or the cage it sits in, so this might be a
good cat-free candidate.

It would be overkill for this sort of thing.  However, monetizing the
ForKchives would be a good thing and I'd be happy to support it by
giving Joe, Rohit, and Adam Staff and sudo accounts.

-Ian.