[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Robert Harley robert.harley
Wed Oct 5 15:56:48 PDT 2005

Naren Savara wrote:
>but frankly... at 6'1" you'd be among the shorter or average height
of the younger generation of Chinese...
>since when I visited Shanghai this march/april; I saw that most of
the 10-12 year olds are 5'8" or taller;
>and amazingly many of the 15/16 year olds are 6'+ or even 6'1"+...

I beg to disagree... oh, just go ahead... are you sure... yeah,
shoot... hmm, alright then...

I'm about average (vertically) at 1m79 - although actually that's
above the averages listed here:

    http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/h/hu/human_height.htm

except for Germany, Holland and Sweden - who'da thunk it!  But in
Beijing in July I was definitely
taller than almost everybody, more so outside of Beijing, and with
hiking boots on I was practically a giant!

R.