[FoRK] Re: hmmm... what about graphics?

Corinna schultz
Wed Oct 5 14:52:31 PDT 2005

I like story-puzzle-type games (like Gabriel Knight, Myst, Bad Mojo, Day of
the Tentacle) and plain-old puzzle games (like The Incredible Machine,
Tetris), arcade-type games from the 80s, and weird games like The Typing of
the Dead.  I don't really go for RPGs, Sims, art, or games that require
creativity.  My non-computer interests tend to go for that softer, more
feminine side -- musical instruments of various kinds, walking in the woods,
walking along the tidal flats at the beach...

I find the prospect of working with Civ4 intriguing, because of the
programming aspect of it.

I'm not sure which of my tastes intersect with those of women as a whole.
Maybe I'm not a good candidate for creating games for women --  I'll write
whatever the game designer tells me to... :)

Most current software geared for gilrs is sooo stereotyped. I refuse to
expose my daughter to that stuff!

-Corinna