[FoRK] hmmm... what about graphics?

Strata R. Chalup strata
Wed Oct 5 14:32:44 PDT 2005

I'm not a gamer myself, but I have heard that the gaming industry is starting to
realize that girls and young women control a large chunk of disposable income
and that there are few games that appeal to them.  I've seen articles by and for
women gamers as well, lamenting that there are too few participating and 'where
are the women game coders, who will make games that women will enjoy'?

So there's potential there.

SRC