[FoRK] Re: Vancouver's Still On Top... (The Economist)

Owen Byrne owen
Wed Oct 5 12:45:03 PDT 2005

Right... well if you go just remember what warm weather was like when
its February and the wind chill warnings are in the range
"Exposed skin freezes within seconds." The reason they have very little
snow is because its too damn cold. And what snow they
do get arrives in October and does not leave (i.e. the temperature does
not go above freezing) until April.
Owen