[FoRK] Vancouver's Still On Top... (The Economist)

Damien Morton fork
Wed Oct 5 12:06:55 PDT 2005

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/lif_hap_net

Though Canada is below the US in Gross National Happiness.

Australia is way up there in the rankings, however.

I extend an invitation to all Canadians to abandon their wintery misery
and come to Australia.