[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Naren nsavara
Wed Oct 5 11:32:54 PDT 2005

lol! that's a good one Adam...
/
/oil prices are already causing economic problems. Asia is where all the
/economic action is, and they can think more then 1 quarterly statement
/ahead, but the languages and being a 6'1" near albino means jobs there
/are probably out of the question. Lots of relatives in Canada, the
/
look at the brighter side... your american accent will make you REALLY fit into the call center biz... :-))

and your inability to fit in with the local population will ensure you work harder than everyone else; and hence rise to the top :-))) since you'll stay hidden from the unadmiring public to drudge day in and night out for your call center job!!!

maybe you could find some VC fund that's investing the retirement savings of overtaxed hardworking californians and even become some sort of a call center entrepreneur!!! :-)

<<or maybe as a voice accent trainer AFTER YOU'VE FAILED AT THAT!!! >>

And yeah... until u manage to fit in, maybe you could fertilize eggs for a living.... what with all the pollution, pesticides and declining fertility rates in China... and good genetics being at a premium there.....

just kidding....

but frankly... at 6'1" you'd be among the shorter or average height of the younger generation of Chinese... since when I visited Shanghai this march/april; I saw that most of the 10-12 year olds are 5'8" or taller; and amazingly many of the 15/16 year olds are 6'+ or even 6'1"+...

but cynical humour apart.....
why're you assuming the near albino colour of your skin or your inability to speak anything other than english or your height (as if that height is unusual with the locals) will make a difference ?

NS...