[FoRK] Vancouver's Still On Top... (The Economist)

mattj at newsblip.com mattj
Wed Oct 5 11:07:37 PDT 2005

Quoting "Ian Andrew Bell (FoRK)" <fork at ianbell.com>:

> Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto were all in the Top 5.

Canada's great, and those are all cities I'd consider moving to
(hypothetically).

> If you do, bring  companies with you.

(The article also says "Cleveland and Pittsburgh had the highest American
scores."  I'm not interested in moving to either of them.  If you want
business
to move to your city, you need to be "interesting" as well as
"livable". Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto seem to be both.)

Also, "Sixty-three cities - almost half of those surveyed in total -
fall  into
the top liveability bracket."  Whuh?  How many brackets are there?

-Matt Jensen
http://mattjensen.com
Seattle