[FoRK] Engineer/Architect wanted to design and spec a national wireless network

rudy rouhana rudy
Wed Oct 5 07:51:11 PDT 2005

One of our clients is attempting to roll out a
wireless/cellular network in a developing nation
(can't disclose which).  There is some regulatory work
that would be great if the Eng/Arch had an
understanding of, but I think that those sort of
comparitive law questions might be something we, or
the client, will tackle.

The primary, necessary component now is the Eng/Arch
that has experience designing and rolling out a large
scale cellular network.  I know they don't grow on
trees, but I figure I'd throw this to the group
because people know people, so maybe I could
6-degrees-of-Kevin-Bacon a solution together.

-r