[FoRK] Technology/Innovation in AU

James Tauber jtauber
Tue Oct 4 18:47:57 PDT 2005

I'm fortunate enough to live in Australia but work in the US. Best of
both worlds.

I love living in Australia but got frustrated working there
(for some of the reasons you mention and some that you don't such as the
complete suspicion of anyone successful in business and too much of an
us-them attitude between workers and management)

James

  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/