[FoRK] Technology/Innovation in AU

Damien Morton fork
Tue Oct 4 16:04:37 PDT 2005

Ive done some feeling out of the job market on some mailing lists, and
the consensus seems to be that if you've got some talent, youll be
snaffled up in a heartbeat.

I left Australia for the very reason you gave below, but at that time I
was making the mistake of asking permission to do what I wanted. Im a
bit older now, and have a clearer idea of what I want to do. Ive also
still got all my wall street connections and am hoping to exploit that
from afar.