[FoRK] Oct 4 2005

Tracie K Meyer con10gent_sentience
Tue Oct 4 10:41:02 PDT 2005

October Named National Cyber Security Awareness Month

http://www.govtech.net/

the government? helps plain people stay safe online....

http://www.govtech.net/news/news.php?id=96848

international conference on cybersecurity:
"Approximately 150 information security experts and government officials
from the US, Western and Eastern Europe will meet in Munich October 25 –
28 to discuss the challenges of cyber security and the protection of
critical information infrastructure.
[...]All conference presentations will be translated into English,
German, and Russian.
[...]
http://i-newswire.com/pr47465.html

i have not checked on DARPA lately........

-tkm
--
If I could only live at the pitch that is near madness
When everything is as it was in my childhood