[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Ian Andrew Bell FoRK fork
Tue Oct 4 10:39:22 PDT 2005

I moved back to Vancouver nearly four years ago, in January 2002.  Dibs!

Is wasn't 9/11 -- it was the two months after 9/11 -- that indicated
clearly to me that the ship was sinking.

-Ian.