[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Damien Morton fork
Tue Oct 4 03:48:37 PDT 2005

On a side note: I was planning on renting house in Bali for a few months
as a vacation on the way back. Im now looking around for other options.

The requirements are:
1. Tropical paradise
2. Some internet connectivity
3. Houses for rent by the month at reasonable prices
4. Less than $800 from Singapore
5. Should not be in the middle of a monsoon season

Ive been looking at Boracay island in the Phillipines.

Other suggestions more than welcome!