[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Eugen Leitl eugen
Tue Oct 4 03:18:55 PDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 05:44:45AM -0400, Damien Morton wrote:
> Im moving back to Australia in 2 weeks. Your'e all welcome to join me.

This isn't related to shrubbery (but what is related is that I don't intend
to visit the U.S. while the man is in office), but I've also moved back to Europe
about 5 years ago. Haven't regretted since, quite the opposite despite
chronically bad economy and employment situation.