[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Strata R. Chalup strata
Tue Oct 4 00:59:15 PDT 2005

Are you planning to be dead then, or living in another country, or what?

Any progeny, or genetic complements (eg, nieces, nephews, etc)?  What are you
doing about them?

It's all hip-goth-neolibarchist to say "oh, the ship is sinking, everyone knows
that".  So what are you DOING about it?  What has changed in your lifestyle,
your 5-year plan, your 10-year plan, etc.

Inquiring minds.  Show you mine if you show me yours.  Etc.

Spill.

SRC