[FoRK] shining

Wilkin, Kurt Kurt.Wilkin
Mon Oct 3 20:07:28 PDT 2005

Joe Barrera wrote:
> Damien Morton wrote:
>
>  > http://www.ps260.com/molly/SHINING%20FINAL.mov
>  > make evil into good with the power of editing, voiceover
> and a nice
> musical score
> ITYM good into evil, or at least good into insipid
> - Joe
> (it really is brilliant -- I recommend everyone to watch it)

Thats probably the pick of them, but there're 2 more :

http://www.ps260.com/Trailer/westsidestorytrailer_small.mov

http://www.ps260.com/elfollador/Scary%20Titanic.mov

Cheers, Kurt.

--

This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential and
intended for the named recipient's use only.  If you are not the intended
recipient (i) do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way, (ii)
please let us know by return email immediately then destroy the message, and
any hard copies of the message, and any attachments.  The sender of this
message is not responsible for any changes made to this message and/or any
attachments and/or connection linkages to the Internet referred to in this
message after it has been sent.  Unless otherwise stated, any pricing
information given in this message and/or attachments is indicative only, is
subject to change and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell securities
or derivatives at any price quoted.  Any reference to the terms of executed
transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to separate
formal written notification.  Where reference is made to research material
and/or research recommendations, the basis of the provision of such research
material and/or recommendations is set out in the relevant disclaimer.