[FoRK] Three most import attributes for a Bush appointment

Adam L Beberg beberg
Mon Oct 3 17:26:47 PDT 2005

Lorin Rivers wrote on 10/3/2005 8:14 AM:
> 1) Loyalty
> 2) Loyalty
> 3) Loyalty
>
> Qualifications? Competence? Oh come now, surely THOSE don't matter.

They are STRONGLY pitching and praising her lack of experience and
qualifications as strengths.

Just as strongly they are pitching her ability to do as she's told, and
that she will piss on the constitution not the carpet, like a good dog.

The rest of the world has already figured out we're a joke, and is
routing around the problem. In 20 years, noone will care about our 5% of
the world population any more then they care about the 5% in Africa now.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/