[FoRK] AMD's low cost PC headed for RadioShack

Tracie K Meyer con10gent_sentience
Mon Oct 3 11:35:32 PDT 2005

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 20:02:45 -0700, "Joe Barrera" <joe at barrera.org>
said:
> Tracie K Meyer wrote:
>
>  >If I could only live at the pitch that is near madness
>  >When everything is as it was in my childhood
>
> ... my spouse would leave me, I'd run up huge bills on my credit cards,
> I'd sleep with anything that moved, and eventually I would end up
> face down in the gutter, dead or nearly so

1600 mg of stup0max*45mg of tranzene+60mg of restoril keep it tamped
down a bit. however, i have still dumped ALL my spouse(s) which included
a 1.rear admiral, 2. Ga Tech software engineer 3. norweigan aristocrat
[all germans....]
now? i have a beautiful gifted daughter, half indian, myself? i go to
dance clubs with the son of the recently deceased professor of germanic
literature and wiggle my ass off. credit cards? I DON'T GO THERE....
i sleep with my 2 BENGALS!

tracie
*=Topamax, AMPA receptor antagonist (glutumate subreceptor)