[FoRK] serenity

B.K. DeLong bkdelong
Mon Oct 3 11:21:04 PDT 2005

At 02:13 PM 10/3/2005, Ken Meltsner wrote:
>*  Dark Horse, I've been told, has a limited "graphic novel" series
>that bridges between the end of the series and the start of the movie.
>  The author was Whedon, so I assume they're canonical.  If the movie
>sequels don't get made, there's always that channel and novelizations
>-- think of how much more STrek material was written *after* the
>show's cancellation than during the old show's three year run.

I was a Firefly fanboy and enjoyed the movie immensely. Some things
seemed a bit off like Simon's out-of-character break-out of River and
Book running a small place called "Haven", but all in all they
answered a lot of questions and created a whole lot more.

Joss and Tim Minear did what they do best - created a large
canonical-rich universe ripe for an RPG, MMORPG, comics, novelization
and, one would hope, a rebirth of the TV series to complement the
supposed remaining 2 movies.

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471 (Note new number)

http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.wkdelong.org           Son.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org