[FoRK] Bush's tanking approval ratings

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:58:42 PDT 2005

Lorin Rivers:
>Actually, it's just the smoking in enclosed places or places where I'm
>eating (even if outdoors) that I want banned.

Surely outdoors, wouldn't you be satisfied just
to put the smokers leeward. Strangely, at one
of my favorite restaurants for eating al fresco,
they do the opposite. So we always sit in the
smoking section. Or what used to be the
smoking section. They seem to have given up
on dividing the patio.

Come to think of it, there are a couple of
restaurants where Carolyn and I prefer the
smoking section, for reasons extraneous to
the fact there are smokers there. Hmm....