[FoRK] Interesting friends: Professional Musician children of friends

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Apr 20 02:53:20 PDT 2005

Two of my friends, Dan Gielan and Noemi Torres-Mckenzie, have children
who are having a strong run at the music business:

http://www.davidgielan.com/

http://www.destenee.com/main.htm

I've been friends with Dan and Noemi for years, having worked with Dan
for a year in Bethesda and met Noemi at the South Beach Miami Great
EsSkate events.  They both recently moved from Boston to LA.