[FoRK] from the chmod-666-and-pray dept.

Rob van Kranenburg kranenbu at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 18 07:23:23 PDT 2005

well he makes my day:

"Patricia also prayed to God not to do anything miraculous during the
course of the experiment, so as not to disqualify the findings."

I'm reading this over and over.

I had my lights knocked out by Dr Richard Paley (paraphrasing Jason Downs)

Dr. Richard Paley on Evolutionist Propaganda
rpaley at creationscience.zzn.com

from the chmod-666-and-pray dept.
Awesome person Janus brought the following to my attention: Dr.
Richard Paley's essay pointing out the evil, Satanic influences in
both PBS's current "Evolution" series and the OS X operating system
from Apple Computer. It's hard for me to decide if Dr. Paley is
serious, or is just out to yank our collective chain. I suspect he
might himself be serious in trying to save us from godless
evolutionism and Macintoshes, but is being made fun of without his
realizing it by the people feeding him his information. For example:
"According to one of our readers, the new MacOS X contains another
Satanic holdover from the 'BSD Unix' OS mentioned above; to open up
certain locked files one has to run a program much like the DOS
prompt in Microsoft Windows and type in a secret code: 'chmod 666¢.
What other horrors lurk in this thing?" What horrors indeed.
This entry was posted by jbc on Monday, April 22nd, 2002 at 7:57 am
	and is filed under net.kooks. You can follow any responses to
this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and
leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
http://www.lies.com/wp/2002/04/22/dr-richard-paley-on-evolutionist-propaganda/

--

http://www.virtueelplatform.nl/person-1024.25.html&lang=en
http://blogger.xs4all.nl/kranenbu/