[FoRK] What Bush supporters must believe...

Cleopatra Von Ludwig rockfish at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:41:42 PDT 2004

Yeah, the debates certainly helped Kerry, but I caught a few minutes
of a special called "Frontline" (not the flea & tick medication) on
PBS the other night... now *that* really made me happy with Kerry! It
was a very well organized, apolitical history of Kerry and Bush's
careers. Of course, I ended up liking Kerry more, and Bush less, as a
result of what I saw, but I wasn't exactly an undecided voter to begin
with.

It's worth your time to watch it, so check your local PBS listings to
see if it's playing again! (You can watch it *instead* of the trash
Sinclair's going to be broadcasting... ;-)

-cleo