[FoRK] Personal update, book ref, fun quote, and (of course)political tangent

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Oct 13 12:20:23 PDT 2004

This is cool, but it would be nice if the content was actually in the
presentation and not only in speech.

Oh well.  If anyone takes notes, please pass them on.

He breaks one of my prime rules: never force everyone in your audience
to write down the same notes.  Hand out what they will want to take
away.  When I see a manager trying to do this to people, I always call
them on it.

sdw