[FoRK] The importance of the stem cell debate...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Oct 13 11:29:57 PDT 2004

I would say that the damage is self-inflicted out of laziness or
deliberate ignorance, but you have to allow for the effects of
continuous childhood indoctrination.

Oh, to be free, philosophically strong, and firmly in touch with
reality, that is what I wish upon the world.
To paraphrase a recent movie in which a sub-protagonist geek
hacker/cracker states "My KungFu is strong!":
My meme pool is strong.

sdw