[FoRK] Veeery Intewesting...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Sep 3 05:21:17 PDT 2004

Just in time for elections, eh?

I think they may have given an early preview in NYC.  Hopefully a class
action suite will be filed quickly to ward off such evil.
DC handles such protests much better, although they've made some
mistakes lately, through repeated practice.

The NYC stunt might be a monitory gold mine for those so abused.  An
executive order / Justice authorized martial law might be hard to combat
and capitalize on.

sdw