[FoRK] The High Court...

J.Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Thu Sep 2 22:34:15 PDT 2004

On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:03 PM, Bill Humphries wrote:
> Hey, and if the worst happens, we can tell the guards at Camp Freedom
> that we know Andrew Rodgers and get an extra ration of Victory Gin.

That's right, none of that godless commie vodka.

Seriously though, I doubt it will be difficult at all for the
government to round up populations if they wanted to.  Most people are
some combination of docile and/or impotent when faced with government
authority.  Even most of the vocal activist crowd fall into this camp.
If everyone was clever, intelligent, and motivated, we wouldn't be in
that situation in the first place.

j. andrew rogers