[FoRK] I hope all the FoRKers in Florida have moved to high ground...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Sep 2 12:21:07 PDT 2004

Reinforced concrete bunker, positive pressure living and garage space,
gas and wind powered generators, large pumps, Lexan windows and light
tunnels.  Shouldn't be hard to get several hundred MPH rating, although
a layer of the Lexan would have to be replaced or refinished after each
blaster.  The only real issue is building a strong hangar for the
obligatory single-engine plane.

You just have to know how to live in harmony with the area.  ;-)

sdw