[FoRK] I hope all the FoRKers in Florida have moved to high ground...

Luis Villa luis.villa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:07:00 PDT 2004

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:26:03 +0000, Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Frances looks bad:
>
> http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

It does look pretty bad. The scariest pics are the ones where it is
clear that the cloud formation around Frances actually covers more
area than the entire state of Florida. At some point tomorrow, if it
is on the right path, the entire state could just sort of disappear
from the perspective of space.

I'm personally having to cancel a trip to miami, and my dad is
evacuating. But that's what he gets for buying a property which was
cheap because the house on it had been demolished by Andrew.

Luis