[FoRK] Mac G4/Darwin...

Jeffrey Kay jeffrey.kay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:24:01 PDT 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:14:36 -0400, Gavin Thomas Nicol <gtn at rbii.com> wrote:

> Seriously... the Mac is a nice box, and has some really nice
> features/software, but it's a pretty bare box, and I've found myself dropping
> down to the shell quite a bit too (not that that's a bad thing mind you ;-)).

Not a bad thing at all.  That's why I like the Mac :-)

-- jeff

--

jeffrey kay
-- shinkuro <jeff!shinkuro.com>

securely share files and collaborate using shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window
and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" --
a biker's guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X
is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein