[FoRK] Mac G4/Darwin...

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Tue Aug 31 17:25:28 PDT 2004

Even though it's from M$, I like Entourage quite a bit.  I use it with two
IMAP accounts and it works pretty well.  Not free, though.

-- jeff

On 8/31/04 7:35 PM, "Gavin Thomas Nicol" <gtn at rbii.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 31 August 2004 19:21, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>> Gavin Thomas Nicol wrote:
>>>  Anybody have recommendations for anything other than Mail.app or
>>>  Thunderbird? Ideally, I'd like to just import my KMail mdir...
>>
>> What don't you like about Thunderbird?
>
> Too slow, made a mess of importing my KMail stuff, unable to turn of HTML mail
> rendering entirely.

jeffrey kay
-- shinkuro <jeff!shinkuro.com>
-- aim <jkayk2>
-- weblog <k2.com>
-- pgp <www.k2.com/keys.htm>

securely share files and collaborate using shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and
locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" -- a biker's
guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein