[FoRK] Items you own

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Aug 30 20:54:15 PDT 2004

I think that would be more like $30 or $40 for me, at least until I
started heavily buying used editions this year.

I've tripped anti-fraud triggers on my credit card since Amazon will
suddenly submit an individual charge for every used book purchase even
when you are buying 30 in one user transaction.

sdw