[FoRK] gmail invites for bad grrls

Adam Rifkin adam at xent.com
Wed Aug 25 23:44:38 PDT 2004

In FoRKpost

  http://lair.xent.com/pipermail/fork/Week-of-Mon-20040823/031481.html

Adam Beberg spake thusly:
> I have a pile [of gmail invites] too, and i offered them before,
> I believe all the FoRK folk have them already, it's VERY overrated.

It's too bad they don't let us send the invites to ourselves so
we can up our quotas.  A gigabyte is not enough!

Proposed slogan for nonviolent protest:

   "We've upped our quotas, so up yours!"

----
aDaM@ at XeNT dot CoM

Customer complaints about the Green Google Lava Lamps....
The problem is that the liquid that the Green Lava Googlets float in is
a murky, cloudy yellow ...as opposed to the Blue Google Lava Lamp, which
is crisp and clear and really lets the Blue Lava Googlets flow freely.
  -- http://battellemedia.com/archives/000842.php