[FoRK] [extropy-chat] M3 UP UP UP - Something REALLY BAD is going on folks (fwd from baptista@dot-god.com)

Gordon Mohr gojomofork at xavvy.com
Mon Jun 7 09:14:20 PDT 2004

Meteors expected June or soon thereafter by apocalyptics of a certain stripe.
See for example:

http://www.bushcountry.org/news/jun_news_pages/g_060104_withheld_june_2004.htm

...which also mentions the M3 indicator.

Curious how one of the suspicious fireballs appeared over "Grover's
Mill, NJ" -- the same site chosen by the martian invaders we were so
lucky to have repelled back in '38.

- Gordon