[FoRK] Teenagers in SF/SJ

Meltsner, Kenneth Kenneth.Meltsner at ca.com
Mon May 31 17:19:50 PDT 2004

Clearly, I'm an idiot.  The Neldam family, which still owns and runs the bakery, is Danish in origin.  I have no idea why I thought they were minority-owned -- perhaps it was an urban legend -- and I'm sure it stuck in my brain because of the incongruity of an Oakland*-based bakery making classic European-style cakes.

Ken

* The one near San Francisco, not the one near Pittsburgh.