[FoRK] Teenagers in SF/SJ

John D. Mitchell johnm-fork at non.net
Mon May 31 14:34:25 PDT 2004

[...]

> *  Lawrence Hall of Science (when I was younger, to be honest), high in
> the Berkeley hills

Also, the Exploratorium in Golden Gate Park in SF.

> *  Fenton's (ice cream) in Oakland

> *  Everett and Jones barbecue on San Pablo and University in Berkeley,
> or Flint's in Oakland

Ah, Flints, I can feel my arteries hardening from here. :-)

If you're going to bring those into the mix then you've got to include
Zachary's pizza (on College Ave in Oakland or at the top of Solano Ave. in
Berkeley).  There's pizza and then there's Zachary's.  It's famous for deep
dish pizza and it makes the various deep dish places in Chicago look like
putzes. :-)  Just remember to bring cash since they don't take anything
else.

Have fun,
	John