[FoRK] 'Pirate Act' raises civil rights concerns

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Wed May 26 08:39:36 PDT 2004

Quote:
Last week, the Pirate Act had been considered for a floor vote under a
process normally restricted for noncontroversial measures. But the vote
didn't happen, which one foe of the bill attributed to opposition from
Sen. Norm Coleman, a Republican from Minnesota.

If you are against the Pirate Act, you should help cashdot Norm
Coleman.  Contribute online here:
http://www.colemanforsenate.com/