[FoRK] US-Syndicated markets

Steve Nordquist signa at birch.net
Sun May 16 00:39:12 PDT 2004

I think this is the neocon notion; that once a product is created or
almost customerized, one actually cross-posts it to all government
channels until it reaches success or a suitable failure mode.

This explains the popularity of the Bush plushie phone face with
Jing antenna hanger among treasury agents.
So it must be so.
Just like the SilenX 14dB fans seem way louder without a
regulator that would displace the floppy-bay SD-card reader.
I'm looking for a third bay. [Tuba riff.]