[FoRK] time commitment for a w3c wg?

Mark Baker distobj at acm.org
Thu Jan 29 09:18:34 PST 2004

The rule of thumb is a day a week, which IME is accurate when
interpreted as the average amount of time you'll spend over the lifetime
of the WG.  But during the busy time, you could easily double that,
perhaps for as long as a year.

It also depends on what kind of role you want to play.

What's the WG?

Mark.